Saturday, August 29, 2009

[ Friday Freebie! ]

Okay, so it's Saturday night, but I'm playing catch up and of course we can't miss FREE stuff!! Of all days to skip blogging! Pah-leez! I'm crazy over my pet this week. Don't ask me why because he's a huge pain in the butt, however he steals my heart with his ugly little face and attitude and how he plays with my kids and my hubby. He's an english bulldog. That should explain the ugly little face. So, I went searching for freebies for Tater this week. After all, he received a birthday card in the mail this week from Petsmart! His birthday is the day before mine (if that's not crazy!). September 23, 2007 little Tater was born. We brought him home less than 5 months later and have been in love with ever since. Well, it's a love/hate relationship, but more love than hate. He definitely has his days that he makes me doubt what I was thinking when I decided I needed him; but that's another story for another time.
and Tater loves them. I guess he deserves a little treat from time to time....after all, he puts up with all of us on a daily basis. :)

Freebies this week are Greenies dog chew treats (which are awesome, we've had them before),

Click on the picture to go to the site and claim your goodies! :) And don't be chewing on them before the dog. lol! Okay, I'm tired and delirious....will post more tomorrow when I'm not half asleep and nodding my head while typing. I was a busy girl today and it's catching up with me!!! I made a quilt (okay the top at least), baked homemade bread (it was past bread making day and my family was tired of the store bought bread), and I tried a new pepper steak recipe with rice and veggies today (total YUMMY!). So, see, I deserve a break and I think I'll go to bed early for a change. Tomorrow if Fun in the Son at church and I'm looking forward to some relaxation and rejoicing on a Sunday. My favorite day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment