Friday, August 14, 2009

[ Friday Freebie! ]

Wow... how did it get to be Friday already?! Oh yeah, I lost a day or so in there with sleep and an ER visit. lol Today has been a long day. My dizzy spells are coming and going, but today has been the worst day since Tuesday evening. I accidentally got zinged in the head with a volleyball doing school pictures so it sent me reeling again after we left the school and I had to sit down and get my bearings. This is going to drive me crazy. I hope it goes away soon. So, there is a prayer request for the day, weekend, next week, month.... whatever it takes. I've had plenty of prayers already and we are to pray without ceasing. My prayer today is that this thing called vertigo will leave me alone or at least the good Lord will teach me how to cope with it. Because I don't like it. Sometimes it's minor and other times it feels like I'm just being spun around like a giant top! AAaahhhh!!! (today is shaping up to be one of those days!)

So, onward and upward to better things! It's Friday Freebie! Did you know that Wal-Mart online has a page for just freebies?! Free samples and free trial offers. They change constantly! Bookmark THIS PAGE and go back to visit often! There are tons of freebies. Maybe something that interests you, or maybe your neighbor or a friend. This week, I think I'm going for the Nicorete Gum and I'm going to send it to my sister. :) I quit smoking over 2 years ago, wow... almost 2 1/2 years ago! And I'm so glad I did. She's tried lots of times, and even if the Nicorete doesn't work, it will be my way of saying, "What the heck are you doing? Would you QUIT already?!" lol She may hate the gum and never chew it, but she'll try to quit one more time. Who knows. The gum may work....and it's FREE! :)

(This is where I'd love to throw in a beautiful scripture verse that would be so fitting for my sister to quit smoking and for my vertigo to go away. But, that would require more reading and my head is throbbing so listen for the Lord's voice and say your own prayer for our needs. I've had enough jumbled letters and words for one day. I think I'll turn in early).
But first, I'll leave you with this little cutie. :) Remember we were going to do some of Taylor's senior pictures at the fair? She's such a goofy kid. I love that she can make me laugh at the drop of a hat. I'll share more of her good shots later. But today, I'm liking the big blue elephant. (He kinda goes with my little blue pills! lol)

Today has been a long day, lots of memory mate pics for school (which I'm having a blast doing....if I hadn't gotten beaned in the head with a volleyball!) lol. Tomorrow I'm heading to the city to the eye doctor to get new glasses and maybe if I'm feeling up to it, we're going to start on Taylor's senior pictures. Kansas City is called the City of Fountains and Taylor is looking forward to playing in them! Wish us luck! If you see someone on the 6 o'clock news laying in the middle of the crown center fountain display, it's just me.... waiting for the world to stop spinning! lol :) See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment