Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings or Jet Lag? Plus some free stuff!

Which do you suppose is worse?  I've experienced both, and today.... daylight savings gets my vote!  I don't mind the time change in the fall, but this springing forward business is for the birds!  lol  I miss that extra hour of sleep.  Or, it could be that I'm tired because I spent two hours roller skating again yesterday!  Yeah, that might be a factor.  After church the new skating rink has family day on Sunday afternoons.  Your family can skate for half price.  Which is awesome, but I'm anxious for the 'new' to wear off so it won't be so crowded!  My Tanner is just learning to skate, stopping is a whole 'nother ball game.  If someone stops or slows down in front of him he hasn't exactly learned how to turn/swerve/stop yet so he just plows into them.  Hockey?  Roller Derby ring any bells?  It was actually quite funny watching everyone wobbling and falling yesterday.  Our little town lost their skating rink over 20 years ago so everyone is excited to have a new family activity in town.  EVERYONE.  Did I mention it was crowded? ;o)

So, nothing much to report today because we're getting new internet service put in and the guys will be here shortly to install the new panel.  Keeping it short and sweet today.  Thought I'd share some freebies I found yesterday.  OOOhhh... and there's something fun and exciting coming very soon!  Like in a couple of days!  I found a new 'shopping' experience and when I get my products I'll share all the details!  Want to get the full experience before I recommend something.  But it looks like it's going to be incredible!!!!

FREE toothpaste HERE
FREE spring cleaning kit HERE  Goes to the first 10,000 people to complete the online form (which is basic stuff like your address) gets 'em!  What better way to stock up on supplies than by getting them for free!  :)



Hope you have a terrific week!  More sponsor opportunities coming soon too!  (My favorite!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment