Saturday, February 6, 2010

[ Just For Today ]

FOR TODAY, February 6, 2010

Outside my window... I see lots of dirty slushy snow.
I am thinking... that babies are beautiful gifts from God.
I am thankful for... my children.
From the kitchen... I hear silence.
I am wearing... my jeans and comfy cotton t-shirt.
I am creating... valentine portraits (I'm at work!).
I am going... to the movies tonight and out to eat with my friend Diane.
I am reading... the One Year Chronological Bible.
I am hoping... that sunshine and summer come soon.
I am hearing... the buzz of the florescent lights in my ceiling.
Around the house... it's probably quiet. Taylor is home.
One of my favorite things... is reading about others' adoptions.
A few plans for the rest of the week... having quiet relaxing days to get caught up on my work.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

Miss Jia is one of my best friend's daughter that she adopted from China and brought home on July 1, 2009. It's amazing to see the changes in her from the time she came to her new home until now. It's one thing to support and help with orphans, paying for meals and shelter. It's another to provide them with loving parents, a home and more hugs and kisses than they can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment