Thursday, September 6, 2012

Greater!!

GREATER!!!  Yes, indeed!!!  This book quickly became a favorite!!!  I've had Sun Stand Still by the same author, Steven Furtick, for some time now and just hadn't felt the urge to crack it open.  A friend talked about his second book GREATER and that she couldn't wait to grab it!  Well....  lucky me to be a reviewer!  I believe all things happen for a reason and God knew I was going to pick this book up and get engrossed!

Steven Furtick takes Biblical knowledge and opens your eyes on how to use it to your full potential!  To be GREATER than you already are (yes, already are....I believe God don't make no junk honey!).  It allowed me to see that I can be greater for God right where I'm at.  I don't have to be a missionary in a third world country to be able to do greater things to bring glory to God.

Some of the things in the book I already knew, but it was nice to have it reinforced in a way that left me not doubting myself or my motives for things I do in life.  Being able to strive for greater things in my family, my children, my relationships, my job.  All for His glory!

My favorite part about reading books like this, is that it opens my eyes to new scripture, new stories from God's word and the amazing impact they can have on your life when you discover the little details you may have otherwise overlooked.  DEFINITELY 5 stars in my opinion!  One I'll be keeping around for future reference.  I think I wore the highlight button out on my kindle!  Thank you Mr. Furtick!  I feel empowered and blessed to do Greater things!

WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group provided this book to me for free in exchange for this honest review as part of their Blogging for Books program.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment