Sunday, September 16, 2012

Christ Our Mediator

Christ our Mediator is a very short book, but gets right to the point. The author brings you a new perspective at looking upon the crucifiction of our Lord. I always got it, I always understood it, but looking at it from the Lord's point of view has given me a different outlook on my own walk of faith and my own attention to His gift of grace. Too many people see the act of Christ being crucified as just a physical event to a man rather than seeing the bigger picture. A great read for any Christian, an enlightening book for those wondering about Jesus and Christianity.
WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group provided this book to me for free in exchange for this honest review as part of their Blogging for Books program.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment