Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chicken Fajitas

So SERIOUSLY how I love my chicken!  lol  Yep, I said it.  I'm addicted to that white meat.  Grilled, fried, roasted, baked.  But the best way ever, EVER, to eat chicken is grilled with onions and peppers and made into fajitas!

There are lots of places that sell such.  Like Chilli's, Applebee's, some of our local restaurants.  Everytime I go in these places I order the exact same thing from the menu.  Because I can.  Because I LIKE IT!  :)

While I was surfing yesterday looking for a sewing pattern (yep, not even headed in the direction of chicken) I found THIS recipe.  Staring at me like a golden compass drawing me in.  I was craving those juicy grilled veggies and flavor of a fajita.  So, I made a grocery list and sent my hubby to the store for the goodies and look what we had for lunch today:
And yep, I like to take pictures of my food cuz I'm a dork like that!  :)  So, check out Dana's recipe and see what you think!  The best part is that you can make these 'homemade' and they are incredible!  NO fajita seasoning packets, just fresh ingredients and a few 'spices' will make you fall in love with making fajitas at home.  I can tell I'm going to be eating IN a lot more in the future!

Just had to share that today.  It's been a great Sunday!  Church, homemade fajitas, and now I think I need to lay down on the couch with my blankie and reflect on it all.  Let's hope I don't fall asleep!  ;)  Yeah right!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment